Home Forums Parenting How to help my child Reply To: How to help my child

artadamsArt Adams

    It sounds like your son is seeing someone since he has medications for depression and anxiety. That person sounds like a natural support to you. Sounds like the whole family can benefit from counseling. The issues here will not be repaired quickly and certainly not on a blog. .If you will call me and talk directly, I’ll see what I can do to help. MY number is 574-229-7983. Thank you for turning to us.